First let me sincerely thank you for interest myNWT (my Nosework Trial). I believe you will find it to be a useful and helpful tool in administrating Scent Work Trials.
The myNWT application is a desktop software application that assists with all of the administrative tasks of holding a Nosework trial. The application and data are stored on your local PC, so there is no concern with data privacy.
A few of the major features are:
- Record all of the required information of an exhibitor.
- Record the trials and Classes an exhibitor has entered.
- Track judges and steward information.
- Print check-in sheets for the gate steward.
- Print pre-filled score sheets for the judge
- Record the results within the application as it is happening.
- Automated calculation of placements.
- Automated population of UKC Results Catalog.
- Automated population of UKC Trial Chairman and Trial Secretary Reports
- Print various Trial statistics such as number of Classes, number pass/fail and high in trial.
- Print Exhibitor Armband Labels.
- Print Exhibitor Result Labels
- Email Exhibitor confirmation of their entry, results and an invitation to your next trial
The application is made up of 3 Microsoft Access databases.
- The myNWT_application file contains the queries, forms, reports and code of the application.
- The application file is linked to the two data files. You can view the location of the data files the application is currently linked to on the about box.
- The myNWT_data file stores your shows, trial, classes, entries and results.
- The myShare file stores your club, dogs and people. It is named myShare because it can be shared with my other applications saving you from having to re-enter all your dogs and people.
- The About box will also tell you the version of the application and the Microsoft Access version you are running.